Printable Planner Stickers – Days Of The Week Stickers in both ‘Seasonal’ Colours and Black. Perfect for marking the days of the week in your bullet journal daily log.
Use the coloured stickers throughout your planner to indicate the season.
Or mix and match the colours however you like!
Coloured printable sticker set includes the days of the week in 4 different colours (one for each season) a seasonal icon, plus bonus headings and icons.
If you prefer a more minimal look in your journal, a full set of stickers in Black is also included.
You will receive two PDF files:
1. Coloured Stickers (4 x A4 Pages Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter)
2. Black Stickers (4 x A4 Pages Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter)
Download your PDF files and print at 100% onto A4 or Letter Size paper (use a smaller print size, or tile the document, if you prefer).
T I P S + I D E A S
1. To make stickers, print onto white adhesive paper and cut out each individual image.
2. Reduce the print size or tile the document to make smaller images/words.
3. Cut along the pale grey lines to create six small ‘sticker sheets’. Store in your planner/notebook and trim stickers as needed.
4. Use a craft knife or paper trimmer to cut out neat rectangular stickers. Keep the seasonal icon intact, or remove it if you prefer.
5. Use scissors to cut roughly around the shape of the words, or icons, by hand.
6. Use the season-specific stickers throughout the entire season, or mix and match colours as you like.
This is a digital file and no physical product will be shipped.
Your INSTANT DOWNLOAD will be available immediately after purchase.
Space And Quiet Design printables are strictly for personal use only.
Copyright © Tracey Collins