A printable Events Planning List for your bullet journal or planner.
Use this list daily, weekly or any frequency that suits you. Write up to four upcoming ‘events’ in the top section. This could be anything from ‘shopping’ to ‘lunch with a friend’ or even ‘work’.
Allocate one of the four bottom sections to each event. Use the list area to jot down anything relevant to that particular event, such as items you need to take with you or tasks to do before the event.
I have designed this printable to be as flexible as possible. Here are some ideas:
- Punch holes in the A5 sheet and add it to your ring-bound planner.
- Attach the A5 sheet to your notebook page.
- Use the A5 print-out as a loose sheet of note-paper.
- Cut out the individual sections and arrange them in your notebook.
- Use the black/white version as a template to trace the design onto your notebook page.
- Cut out the individual pieces and use them as mini notepaper.
You will receive one PDF file containing 2 x A4 Pages
Page 1. Coloured Events Planning List (2 x A5)
Page 2. Black and White Events Planning List (2 x A5)
This is a digital file and no physical product will be shipped.
Your INSTANT DOWNLOAD will be available immediately after purchase.
Download your PDF files and print at 100% (or smaller to suit your planner).
Space And Quiet Design printables are strictly for personal use only.
Copyright © Tracey Collins