Whether you just want ideas for decorating your planner, or to create a whole kick-ass organisation system that will get you on track to happiness, you’re in the right place!
I’m guessing, since you’re here right now, that you LOVE your paper planner, thrive when organised…and get a little giddy in a stationery shop 😉
But maybe you…
- Have no idea how to really use your planner as an organisation tool.
- Need help figuring out what makes you truly happy.
- Feel overwhelmed. If only you could simplify your planning and get more done.
- Need a fast way to feed your stationery addiction. #plannerprintables
No matter where you’re at in your life right now, you want to make every moment count.
You want to wake up every morning excited and energised, with a purpose, and a plan, for the day.
You’re ready to give up ‘busy’ and start making time for what really matters to YOU.
But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck.
I get it, I’ve totally been there.
Here’s what I believe…
- I believe that no matter how busy and overwhelming your life feels right now, you can get organised and start hitting your goals. I will show you how to do it.
- I believe that choosing to own your values is the best way to create a life you love. I’m here to help you define, and nurture, YOUR values.
- I believe you deserve to be blissfully happy! And I’m determined to give you the tools to cultivate happiness in every corner of your life.
- If I’m being totally honest, I also believe that a little retail therapy, at your favourite stationery shop, can fix almost any bad day. #stationeryaddict
You’ve got dreams and goals, and I’m here to help you plan your way to achieving them.
How did this become my life
Well, a few years ago my normally calm, organised, life suddenly got CRAZY busy. I had an online shop selling craft supplies and what started as a hobby quickly turned into a thriving small business. I found myself working non-stop from the minute I woke up (often 5 am before the kids got up) until I collapsed into bed late at night. I was doing everything on my own to save money and grow my business.
But, while my business was growing, I wasn’t.
I was exhausted, easily overwhelmed and anxious. I wasn’t sleeping well, and I was experiencing nasty migraines. My craft shop, which I always imagined would be my dream job, just wasn’t making me happy.
I realised I had no vision or a long-term plan. Heck, I didn’t even have a plan for the week!
And if running my shop wasn’t bringing me happiness, I needed to figure out what would.
In 2016 I closed down my online shop as I knew it wasn’t leading me in the right direction. This gave me the space I needed to start some serious self-care: I devoured books on personal growth, began decluttering and simplifying my home, explored my values, and experimented with journaling, slow living and mindfulness.
Making time for ME was the best decision I could have made.
Fast forward to today and my life feels organised again. I plan each day with purpose. I no longer rush. I’m calmer. I’ve got time for my hobbies. And I appreciate the little things. Every.Single.Day.
Oh, and I’m really happy 🙂
And I owe it all to my little ‘toolbox’ of what I call Happiness Habits: simple tools, rituals and activities that have helped me figure out what matters, to plan my days with purpose, become organised, boost my well-being, reach my goals and basically just love life.
And now I want to help you figure out what matters most, plan your days with purpose and create a life that gets you deliriously happy, every single day.
Through blog articles, digital planner goodies and an online community I have helped hundreds of planner lovers like you get organised, discover their purpose and live their best life!
If you’re interested, I specialise in topics like planning, bullet journaling, habits, mindfulness and happiness.
Before I go, I want to invite you to check out my free Planner Lovers Resource Library. It’s packed full of printable planner stickers, bullet journal templates and cute stationery. I know you’ll love it.
Plus you can join my free Facebook group community by clicking this link!
Thanks for being here, I really appreciate it!